Monday, May 26, 2008

To ALL my Readers out there, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Okay not so often that I do this but yea, I need help from you, my readers.

If you have an INTERESTING and UNIQUE hobby, please leave me a comment (the comment option) for this particular post.

You don't have to know me personally and as long as you reside locally (Singapore) and have a really out of the world hobby, I would like to know more.

A side-note, it'll be good if you are not camera shy and live in the central area of the island for convenient purposes.

More information will be released once I get the due feedback so please, my readers, SHARE YOUR HOBBIES WITH ME NOW. It would be good if you guys could leave either your email add in the comments or drop me an email at noodlegoat@hotmail.com

PLEASE MY READERS, I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

No comments: