Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Thought.

Blogging from the school's library. Freaking hectic week, period. And just to visualise that point, take a look at this,
















As you can see, thats my organizer (classified as "highly confidential").

Each column represents a particular day of the week. The lines represent different time slots of the day in 30 minute intervals.

So lets say, if I have a meeting for 0621 ICA1 on Friday at 3pm, I'll write something like "0621 ICA1 meeting (S)" at the 3pm slot and "0621 ICA1 meeting (E)" at around 5pm; its that simple.

But not so, if you think about it. Yes, it keeps my life in check BUT it also makes me busy, or at least thats how I feel now. I mean if you look at the organizer and see totally NO free slots at all, how free can you be?

Anyway, back on topic. Its time for a couple of random thoughts. In no particular order whatsoever.

1) A friend wants me to write an article about a topic from his Blog.

2) I have to do an interview later.

3) My phone is cracked.

4) There is wind.

5) Canon in D is a nice song.

6) I like Slash. (as in I respect his skill, lol)

7) Fish ball noodle soup should taste nice when mixed with coke.

8) I have Headphones.

9) Don't touch my organizer.

10) Imagine this, a lecturer walks up to you, he teaches you say, Media Marketing for example. He walks up to you and smiles at you. What do you do? (pause) Suddenly he reaches for his face and pulls, in doing so, taking off his mask. To your horror, its actually your Dad in disguise. What do you do? (pause)

11)


(random picture I found in my cell and yes, its pretty neat)

Oh well. Bloody random-ness (sp). Think I'm running on 35% battery life or something; feeling freaking sleepy. Will try and conjure up the article as soon as I can.

Cya'll later.

No comments: