Monday, May 11, 2009

Today, I found myself.. a Revelation

"Today, I found myself.."

While on the way home, I thought about life and perspectives and seemingly out of nowhere, an idea hit me like a bus that got me thinking.

Very so often, I find myself questioning my day's validity; whether if each and every single one of my days were significant enough to be remembered say, a year from now. And I found my answer to be a sad "no, I can't".

To me, literature is a perspective, a form of memory of sorts. And in this experimental twist of fate, I finally devised an interesting concept of keeping track of my day's significance.

"Today, I found myself.." is a perspective. It can also be a way of life, and a reminisce of sorts.

Simply put, "Today, I found myself.." is an expression of faith and hope and a journey of self preservation in essence.

It is a journey of significance and a celebration of these significances as well. Life is full of color, so why not jot down every single detail of that fabulous shade?

From today on, metallic-stains will be (very) constantly updated. "Today, I found myself.." tells us of a continuum and a collection of days. Daily, a simple "Today, I found myself" post will be updated and posted on the site, in addition to the normal insights and updates of course.

This is still a very raw and experimental idea, I acknowledge that detail and thus, I'm looking for feedback on this bold revolution; feel free to comment or drop me a message as needed!

Aside from the updates here on metallic-stains, "Today, I found myself.." will also be live on my twitter account (as seen to your right) so feel free to follow if desired.

Alright, that's about it for that little concept. Be sure to check back often for other insights and editorials.

Check back soon and till then!

*The author and owner of metallic-stains reserves the right for the concept entitled "Today, I found myself.." and its respective creative credits. This is a new concept and thus plagiarism is strongly discouraged and and feedback and comments should be directed towards the appropriate personnel. Any resemblance existing concepts with similar objectives and functions is purely unintentional. Respect intellectual property, respect yourself.

----------------
Now playing: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, it's so nice read this, because sometimes i feel in the same way...