Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday night+Friends= Awesome-ness

Friday Night. Starbucks. Awesome.

These are the various aspects in which contributes to my destressing activities for the past week due to the taxing demands of poly life. In this article I'll talk about the... Oh wait, an article?

Yea right...

Let see, Starbucks last night (Friday) was awesome. Like really really awesome, period. Friday nights ever fail to perk a stressful week up.

First it was the Subway Sandwich I had IN Starbucks and the Coffee Frap which went really really well with the Subway Club (foot-long). Then it was the conversations we had and after that, a random photoshoot on one of my friend's Macbook. It was really rad.

Oh well. Thats all for the update I guess. Heading out into the wild concrete jungle soon; loads to complete. Will try and update soon. And oh yea, before I forget, a couple of pictures from last night. lol.





There are a couple more but I'm kinda lazy to upload them. Look, blame the workload yea?

Cya'll Later.

No comments: