Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Spy... (Part 4)

Blogging from Starbucks at a certain location on the island. Surprisingly, WirelessSG isn't giving me the usual connectivity issues; its freaking stable.

Once again, I decided to venture out into the harsh and cold (not really) world in contrary to the comfort of my home to do my work. The workload we get in Poly by far (from my opinion), is similar if not more than the workload of a professional worker in the industry. Determination goes a long way.

I'll keep this update short as I've got loads to do, in a short duration.

Friday night Starbucks sessions, period. Two words: Laugh+Hysterical. Link the words up yourself. All I can say is that I've never laughed so hard in a long time. lol.

And as usual, its time for a little game of...


"I Spy..."



Gold Roast
a Dictionary
Laptops
Bags
Cars
Plants (Green)
Diamond Shaped Stickers
C.H.I.J.M.E.S (hint)
LA VIVA (hint)
"TO TURN ON THE INLET VALVE BEFORE RUNNING OUT THE HOSE" (right beside)
Media Marketing Notes (mine)
"PANAMA"


And oh, I've gotten certain feedback about my blog being:
1) Too wordy
2) Too Small (font size)
3) Having No Pictures

about point number 1 and 2, I've explained it in my previous entries thus won't start again. As for point number 3, I'll do my best to "colour" the blog with pictures. Here's one to start with,















Note the price tag located on the top right handed side of the sign. It reads "$75.90". Lol

Oh well... Its back to my notes/webpage/ICA brief/proposal/(insert random school work here). And that reminds me, lunch and errands. hmm...

Cya'll later!

No comments: