Monday, May 19, 2008

I Spy... (Part 5)

Freaking awesome Subway Dinner.

Hectic week one is over and thus, hectic week two presumes. Lets see, what to expect this week? Oh you know the usual; ICAs for Digital film and production, ICAs for Creative & Thinking skills and the usual lot of tutorials.

Well at least I'm enjoying myself now; family outings ftw.

But lets have a little game of "I spy" as I wait for my ICE CREAM.

Red
Plain water
Squares
Hat
Spoon
Coffee Beans (as in the object, not the shop ffs)
ICE CREAM
mirror
watch
Shops
"You are on L2"

ahh look my ICE CREAM's arrived. Guess I'll stop here for abit. Its time to eat! Give me a minute...







ahh.. now you see it now you don't. That felt good. lmao

Will update with articles soon. Be sure to check back.

Cya'll later!

No comments: