Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleeeeeeeeeeeepy.


Blogging while waiting for Mr J to come to class. God, I have totally NO energy or willpower to write my journal for this week, so I'll polly article tomorrow.

Manchester United ftw.
Feeling freaky sleepy and cold and I feel under the weather. And as if that wasn't bad enough... gah. Forget it.

A little shoutout to the people doing tutorials around me. Sleepy faces are evident in school today for obvious reasons.

Zomg. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy. zzzz.

Gah well I quote "WORK is a GIFT" from a fellow friend of mine. Its time to get to work. Though my lecturer's not here YET. Trust me, I'm looking forward to the lesson; it'll be freaking fun (as all classes are).

Alrighty, gotta get ready for Class.
I DON'T WANNA FALL ILL. bullnuts.
Cya'll later

No comments: