Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its Time to Rumble...

Finally! A chance to update. Its been a busy week for me, period. Projects, tutorials, lectures... oh the usual stuff. And oh yea... one more thing ICAs...

Tomorrow marks the start of 0608's ICA1 Presentations and I'm pretty sure everyone's busy preparing as I speak. No doubt nervy tensions are in the air right now. Don't worry, I'm sure we're all able to do our best tomorrow!

I found out that the school is actually quite a neat place to hang out, during the evening hours where human traffic subsides. Hmm...

As for my articles, I'll start updating them as soon as I get the chance (more rather, time) to do so. My apologies for those disappointed at the inconsistent blog articles.

“Drunken Masters” is pretty addictive though. “Give me a martini.” Coming right up!

Oh well, guess its time to get back to my work and revision. Check back for updates.

Cya’ll Later

No comments: