Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Thought, Vol. 3

Its been a terribly long (and tiring) day for me. Not because I exercised the whole day or spent the day walking around town. I've been staring at the computer for around 12 hours straight, finishing up my work and presentation for tomorrow; its tough.

Not so apparently. The strange thing was that other then the occasional eye drops, the numbness in my butt and stiff fingers, I didn't feel too bored or uninterested in the assignment. In fact I was enjoying it.

Now you can't say thats normal, can you?

I mean people my age would normally spend time killing ailens on Starcraft or hanging out with their friends along Orchard Road but doing an assignment? Not their idea of a fruitful afternoon, I bet.

Thats that I guess.

Now on to some "real" entertainment. Just a couple of random thoughts that I wanna get off my chest. Here goes...

1. The rain clouds are gathering but theres no rain
2. My eyes feel heavy
3. My mind is blank
4. Marketing is a scary thing; it changes your preceptions
5. I'm a little nervous about the presentation (for some reason)
6. Random thoughts are awesome
7. I need a drink
8. Pink and Blue are terrible colour combinations
9. I hope it rains
10. Okay, now my back's starting to hurt.

Oh dear, look's like I'm getting a little drowsy. I swear, sleep is the flaw of men. That being said, sleeping or the thought of it does make you feel lazy. Hmmm...

Its back to my work for now; loads to touch up and refine. Check back for more updates and articles.

Cya'll Later

No comments: