Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mentions.

Blog readership's been growing rapidly throughout the pass weeks, a big thank you to all my readers. I'll keep the posts coming for sure and remember to tell your friends/family/peers/teachers/generally people you know, about metallic-stains.blogspot.com. I aim to attain an even higher readership!

I'm not intending to put a "tagboard" but comments and feedback are strongly encouraged and I personally value such responses via the means of the "post comments" link at the end of each post. This way, comments will be more specific and segmented for a particular post.

Okay, the main purpose for this post is basically to mention a couple of blogs that have so graciously "promoted" metallic-stains.blogspot.com. They are:

http://www.afrotoast.blogspot.com/
http://life-plain-and-sweet.blogspot.com/
http://www.candies-talk.blogspot.com/
http://stereo-invisible-tempo.blogspot.com/
http://cyberfazer.wordpress.com

and a couple of others that I can't remember, if any; Drop me a comment if I've missed out on the mention.

Through the bulk of the holidays and ironically, its revitalising but also leaves me helpless at times. My organizer for instance, stays largely empty; such contrasting differences to normal school days.

In a way, the holidays help for sure. As I've compensated up with my lack of sleep throughout the term.

I'm looking forward to the new term. Naturally it'll bring new challenges, new situations and of course, newer experiences. It'll be another interesting term and to the students in the course, we'll be one small step closer to our media careers.

A little AAR (After Action Review) on term 1 (though it might be a wee bit late for that):

- Gain brief media experiences and media basics
- Cultivated a different mindset for professionalism
- Made brilliant friends
- Experienced taxing working conditions (eg. ICA1 0662)
- Worked on personal time management

Obviously, term 1 was a fruitful term and certainly, the rest of the days would be as enriching.

So yea, that's all for the update. Remember, I would love to hear from you, my readers! Keep posting (if you're a blogger yourself) and stay golden!

Check back for frequent updates and articles!

Cya'll later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kenneth! i'm one of your loyal readers, hahaha!

keep those interesting and intriguing entries flowing! (:

The Daily Chronicles said...

r teh faggish reader here, zomg r teh 1337. and i want my effing footlong, blog promotion does not come cheap these days! xD

Darren

Anonymous said...

omggg. whats up with darren's slang? LOL! I'm so nicee, thats why.

The Daily Chronicles said...

lol, dunno, weird slang i guess? xD and ken should be super grateful that we're actually commenting and shit like that.

Kenji said...

I AM grateful for the comments. haha. keep them coming and hope you guys enjoy the articles.