Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random Thought, Vol. 2

Just a quick update for all you readers out there.

Pass couple of days were somewhat, enjoyable yet tiring in itself. Late nights are still routine but obviously for different reasons this time (enjoyment purposes mainly).

The term's starting soon. Personally I can't wait, call me crazy.

No article tonight, readers, since I'm already spent for the day. I'll try posting tomorrow if possible. However, its time for a couple of random thoughts.

Random Thought:

- Lotus is a gay name
- My keyboard's freaking dirty
- My room smells like nothing
- Movie soundtracks are awesome
- My eyeballs are bigger than the webcam
- The "refresh" symbol on your internet browser looks like the recycling sign
- Horoscopes are scary
- Sleep is important to a person
- I haven't packed my bed since last night

Aside from that, I found something I intended to post awhile back, lingering in my cell.

Here it is...

Daily Bus Travel Timings (for a said week),

DAY1:
Start Time (ST), 0825
End Time (ET), 0855
Lesson Start, 0900

DAY2:
ST, 0935
ET, 0957
Lesson Start, 1010

DAY3:
ST, 0933
ET, 1003
Lesson Start, 1010

DAY4:
ST, 1142
ET, 1202
Lesson Start, 1200

DAY5:
ST, 0941
ET, 1005
Lesson Start, 1010

*The above statistics were in no way, falsely fabricated solely for the use of blog promotion. These were actual live statistics that are released at the sole discretion of the user and the owner of the blog.*

As seen, the average duration of my travel time's around 20-30minutes. Interesting. Transport costs are going way up. I should do a travel time VS travel cost statistic record soon. Hmm...

Oh well, its rather late (no it isn't, really), time to chill out for abit. Check back soon for updates and articles.

Cya'll later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really random haha!

Melvin