Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog Promotion (and the Media).

Okay, its been a frustrating couple of days for me mainly due to my desperate attempts at generating more traffic for the blog. Thats probably why you're seeing more widgets and html scripts on the site as compared previously.

Its the first of June and that means the Click Five's coming to town today.

Brillant, I can't wait. Lets hope lady luck shines and I'll get to go backstage. Will try to post pictures up as soon as possible, so hang in there.

As for my articles, I'll start posting them when I have the time, as usual. I can't say I'm really stressed up due to all the work due to the strange fact that I'm actually ENJOYING the workload.

I look forward to school everyday, I enjoy my tutorials and lectures and lab sessions and I embrace the workload.

I guess this is what it feels like when you're enjoying your field of work. Its a freaking awesome feeling, I must admit, seriously.

My usual complains of homework are a thing if a past. Probably due to the elimination of mundant subjects; I actually enjoy doing the work given to me.

The Media is a tough career path, no doubt about it. Are we ready to tackle the challenges that come our way? Late nights, Hell-fire of projects and tight deadlines; all a part of this tough industry.

And there's the factor of Human relations. Working as a team is essential in this field of industry as the Media is a huge aspect of any society. Are we ready for that?

Alright, enough rambling about the industry. Its time for some work to be done. This is how it works, I guess.

Cya'll later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi haha hope u achieve your ambitions! and nice passage abt motivations i like it..