Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sticks and Stones can break my Bones, but WORK will never Kill me.

Just a little update. School's been hectic these few days (as predicted) largely due to the projects that we were assigned to and an assortment of a couple of others.

*takes a short 5 second break from work*

I'm not one who normally believes in the paranormal and such, but certain events have swayed my opinion vastly in the favour of this particular subject matter after a casual browse through a couple of photos that were taken awhile back.

I was convinced that the "diamonds" that appeared on the pictures taken were by no means reflections and the such, as I've had consultation with people who were familiar in this given field.

Really really freaky stuff.

These diamonds weren't only found in a particular shot but were evident in multiple angles, shots and locations (within the same area).

When one is exposed to such an experience, your inner curiosity often intervenes. After a quick search on the net, I've gathered that the location where the pictures were taken, was originally a Jewish Cemetery (though its a rather populated area).

Okay, I know its hard to convince you guys, but I'll try to post pictures if possible; you'll have to see it to believe it.

And I know you skeptics out there are going "it must be a lens flare" or "its just a flash reflection" so yea, seeing is believing.

I can't say that I'm convinced myself, and for one, I hope that those things were just reflections. So I'll need professional opinions.

My Readers! If you're a photography buff or a professional in the given field, I'd love to hear from you after I post a couple of the pictures up.

Oh well, its time to get back to work, not that I'm NOT enjoying it, I'm just sleepy. Remember to check back for updates and articles.

Cya'll later.

No comments: