Monday, July 7, 2008

And the Reason is...

Okay just here to share a little something with you guys, my readers. FYI, I don't usually do this for my reports and explaintions but yea, check this out.


Report for being late on 07/07/08

The reason why I’m late for today, though it may seem really ridiculous, was that I accidentally poked my nose during my shower. And as a result, I had to stop the bleeding and thus was late.

Aside from that, I woke up relatively late (7:50) but was majorly late due to my bleeding nose. I apologise for being late and assure you that I’ll not let this happen on a regular basis.

I feel that this is my first time (okay, maybe the second time) being late, I feel that you shouldn’t penalise me.

I understand that the media is a strict and tough industry with demanding timelines to meet and I’ll strive to improve on my attendance and also, try to be more careful when I’m in the shower.

I’ll wake up 1 hour and 45 minutes earlier from now on so as to prevent such mishaps from happening again.

Again, I apologise and I assure you that I will NOT be late due to stupid and careless reasons.

I seek your understanding. Thank you.

(Name here)
MS0801

*

I repeat, I've NEVER done anything like this before and certainly its the worse report I've written, even though the nose poking part was really true.

This report was submitted to my lecturer who requested all that were late to write. I really hope the reason is sufficient though it may seem really ridiculous.

Just a little something I'd hope to share with you guys. Check back for articles and updates!

Cya'll later.

4 comments:

bonzo25 said...

you are a drummer huh?I am a fan of john bonham you can watch his and the other drummer's drumming styles from my blog..

Anonymous said...

hi.My name is Kiki. I am fan of Paulo coelho. Now i have problem about writing. Can u help me. view me in http://banirizky.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

haha u retard!? I hope that your nose has recovered! cya soon.. k ur we're in class now.

The Daily Chronicles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.