Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random Thought, Vol. 6

Alrighty, time for another instalment of random thoughts but first up, a little update.

Dropped by one of the nearby libraries earlier today (or yesterday for that matter, Thursday) to pick up another one of Paulo's books.

This time it was "The Zahir". And I'm hoping (though I'm pretty sure) that it'll be a good read. Might do a review after I'm done with it.

Dropped by the book store after, to see "The Witch Of Portobello" on its shelves. Though (or so I think) has been released for quite sometime, I've yet to get my hands on a copy. Hmm...

I realise that "The Alchemist" is one of those books that you'll have to buy and actually keep, not borrow from the library for a month or so and return it; lets just call it an investment.

And Mr Paulo, if you're reading this, Keep writing those magnificient and inspirational stories!

So thats that, time for a couple of random thoughts...

1) Don't you just hate it after it rains and it gets stuffy?
2) Theres work to be done
3) I wanna read my new book
4) Baby Blue comics are actually really awesome
5) The internet lags
6) I should really get some sleep
7) Hunger's creeping up
8) Its just one of those nights where you feel like running out in the cold screaming out loud at everyone sleeping
9) I'm largely satisfied at my current state of planning
10) I don't know if I can work with kids
11) I need more contacts
12) "If you want something bad enough, the entire universe will conspire"
13) Lets not get emotional
14) The night is still young
15) Tomorrow will be a better day

Hmm. Since that's settled, I guess its time to dive headfirst back into work. Remember to check back for more updates and articles.

PS. I'll update my Bucket List really soon. Promise. and I might get started on some of the tasks... mmm...

Cya'll later.

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

I thought so. It's an apple.