Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Thought, Vol. 5

Current Location: Outside LTD-4.

Awesome, its finally...

FRIDAY

Weekends ahoy! Its been a freaking hectic week; loads of projects and late nights. Its time for a quick reprive from the hectic school life of media, though work is still of essence.

I need sleep, I need rest, I need entertainment and I also need work. Damnit, I'm sounding like a workaholic. Well, at least I have work to do.

The feeling of completion, of completing a particular project is truly amazing. Especially if you've sacrificed sleep, food and time over it, a huge sigh of relieve greets you on completion date. Phew.

Okay, time for a couple of random thoughts:

1) Work is a gift, especially when you've given a particular piece your all.
2) There are alot of people around me
3) It might rain
4) my hair is NOT in a mess
5) Everyone around me seems busy
6) I feel hungry
7) I need Talents/Actors or I'll slit my throat (no, not really)
8) I'm relatively sleepy
9) The weekends are here
10) Its lunch-time
11) Random thoughts are good
12) Picture (or do) this:

Remove ALL the clocks and time telling devices in your house for one entire day. That means NO alarm clocks, NO Handphones, NO great big grandfather clocks. The only feasible (not really, if you think about it) way to tell time would be to look at the sun. Sounds like fun doesn't it? lol.

Thats that, its now time to go grab some lunch, like I've said, I'm freaking hungry. Hope my budget doesn't blow today. Oh well.

Remember to Check back for updates and Articles over the WEEKENDS and... oh oo, thats my stomach calling out to me. time for food.

Cya'll later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenneth Ang Kenji.

The Daily Chronicles said...

whats with the calling of full names?

i think its Kenneth Ang Ken Ji if im not wrong, he just put the two together to make it look cooler