Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Eve of a Holiday

Blogging from my School's Library (huge and comfy). Its lunch time but we somehow, got released early today. Lunch was settled half an hour ago so yea, we're just hanging around in the library, waiting for time to pass (next class at 2pm).

Everyone seems really light hearted today, probably because its a public holiday tomorrow. Even the lecturers seem to be relaxed today. Some of the peeps around me are planning for a movie while others just say they wanna "chill out".

So we're just talking about random topics in the Library. An assortment of genres really (family, music, and some weird mentos theory, oh well).

A noisy group of people just moved into the "study room", shattering the serene silence that once engulfed this section of the library. My phone rings; its a friend asking about plans for the evening.

Some of my friends are going to sleep now. A "power-nap" I guess. Guess I'll stop here, will update with articles and certain updates when I get the time

Cya'll Later.

No comments: