Friday, April 4, 2008

Official 1st post

Hey there,

First of all, welcome to the blog. This may sound alien or almost insane to many, but yes, its my first time blogging. I used to hate blogging, and bloggers (no offence) as I didn't really fancy the idea of sharing your life and intimate thoughts with the world. Ironically, I'm one of them now! But looking back, I guess i was just bought over by the prospect of generating article after article at one's free will and being able to share these articles with the world.

I, though, have a different approach for my blog.

The main intention for the blog is actually to host my "bucket-list". What's gonna happen is that I'll blog everytime i manage to do something that's on my bucket-list.

However, don't fret.

Aside from that, I'll be including perceptions of life and multiple entries of daily occurrences. So be sure to watch this space for more updates.

Stay Golden.

No comments: