Saturday, September 20, 2008

'twas the Work of the Source.


That is the moon, in case you're wondering.

Time for a little update.

The past couple of days were really interesting largely due to a couple of significant happenings, thus explaining the reduce in update frequencies.

Results were released earlier this week. I'm sure it was a brief reminiscence of sorts for everyone. (remember the days back in secondary/primary education where you patiently awaited for your test grades?)

Congratulations to everyone who did well!

Due to certain reasons, I will not explicitly post/announce my very own results here, but all I can say's that I'm pleased that all those late nights, eye bags and long meetings paid off. Not to mention, hard work.

The new semester will certainly bring new challenges as well as tougher ones so I guess its time to ruffle up those feathers and work even harder to achieve something more.

Well, as I patiently anticipate the new term, I also thought about things in retrospect.

A year ago, I would be sprawled out upon the study desk, (yes, at this hour too) with a mug of coffee rested neatly upon its warm coaster (you know, the thing that you put mugs on) as my only companion as I faced the non-existent (metaphorically speaking) world of the textbook and the ten year series.

Yes, I had an aim, but I also had something else which I regret having, the ignorance of failure.

What was I to do, lest I failed?

I dared not think about that prospect, for I had really high hopes for myself, and so did my folks. I gave it my all, and deeply believed that I did.

They say that when you're at the bottom, the only way is up.

And that's what I had on my mind, when I got the "fruits" of my labor. I guess the only thing to do was to dust myself up and keep going.

This was probably why I started metallic-stains in the first space, though my bucket-list (which I have yet to complete, BUT I will) first came as in idea for novelty. But it manifested into something more.

It left me thinking that there is more to life then just finishing a bucket-list, though I already had this in mind while I dished up the list; there was a greater, deeper purpose for it.

The idea of a bucket-list, itself, is morbid. But I toyed with the aspect of death while hope was seemingly lost and all was nothing to live for, and yet again, I guess this is why life never fails to amaze you.

Life turns things around. Life induces hope for it corresponds to the same subject matter. And with metallic-stains, to me personally, it symbolizes hope, hope that there's a better tomorrow, and hope that there's improvement and achievement.

So yea, for all those out there who has given up on hope, as I've always encouraged, don't.

Life has a way of throwing bends and loops at you, but straightening these "bends" and "loops" will still end in a straight path at the end of the day.

On a lighter note, the pass couple of days were spent on two entirely different forefronts; formality and leisure.

Yea, this may sound confusing but I assure you that it'll all fall into place with my next article publishing, so yea, hang in there.

Its not entirely common that I'll decide to talk about my past (like in this entry for instance) but yea, thought it would be a good topic to share with you guys, the valued readers.

The past is probably a fragment of my personal history, something which will make me develop further as an individual, so I hoped that you guys appreciated that short little summary.

Remember to check back for updates and articles (really interesting stuff coming up by the way) right here on metallic-stains and for those who are currently engulfed amongst the sea of stress secreted by the ominous presence of pending major exams (such as the O/A' Levels and Promos), you have my sincerest of wishes for success.

Till then.

Cya'll later.

5 comments:

Huiwen said...

you know if I were you, I would photoshop the "3" in the picture, to a "4". just for kicks. hahaha

Huiwen said...

What matters is that Starbucks pwns Coffee Bean. I mean, everyone knows that.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hairtyson.com]buy Phen375[/url] are tablets that resist trim confederation weight. One of these tabs has to be infatuated with water, round 20 minutes ahead a repast, twice a day.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
garcinia cambogia tea[/url] is the richest paunchy fervid force out present in hawk now a days. Bow to upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select

Anonymous said...

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
garcinia cambogia fruit extract[/url] is the best paunchy on fire force out present in hawk contemporarily a days. Bow to upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select