Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Thought, Vol. 8

Just finished class not 2 hours ago with my student; he was pretty difficult today, if I may add.

It was kinda hard getting him down to study and all but yea, who can blame the little guy? I mean holidays and all tomorrow thrown it the fact that he's just been off from school (he studies in the afternoon session), it must be hard for any individual to concentrate in such circumstances.

If not for his exams the week after this, I wouldn't have piled homework on the poor guy. Oh well.

Decided to hang around after class and here I am, at an undisclosed location, soaking up as much bandwidth as I possibly can.

Look, this happens when you do not get a stable internet connection everyday, Sheesh.

Anyway, its crowded tonight (as it always is in sacred ground). Lots of people studying and all. Interesting really.

Time for a couple of random thoughts...

1) I see my friends here studying
2) The roof is really really high
3) I want to stay here till dawn
4) I want to study
5) Its hard to teach when you're distracted
6) I don't really feel like going home
7) Microwave food sucks
8) Pineapple on the road
9) Instant noodles for supper?
10) Someone's using MSN here

Uhh, yea. Thats that I guess. Hopefully I'll be able to get some supper later on. Feeling kinda empty down there.

I best supplement my hunt for food. Remember to check back for updates and articles and yes, its been pretty packed these few days due to study constrains and commitments.

Cya'll later.

1 comment:

The Daily Chronicles said...

try bribing the little bastard with KitKat CHUNKEH, it never fails.

Darren