Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is it!

No, not the Michael Jackson movie that's coming out, though it would be an interesting watch.

Its been awhile since I updated this space largely due to the tedious (irony here) R&R activities that I've been engaging in. For the record, R&R means rest and relaxation.

Well, this is a brief update, a filler of sorts, to fill (duh) you guys in.

School's starting in a bit, and quite honestly a good time too. My bones have become accustomed and lazy due to repetitive nights at 4am to 1pm and that often translates negatively for the coming semester.

One thing's for sure, I'm looking forward to the semester but interestingly, I'm more eager about year 3.

Attachments and TEP (Teaching Enterprise Program, the polytechnic's unique form of attachment) stars on the lineup for year 3, promising an exciting time ahead. Which also surely helps equip us for the industry ahead.

The future is an interesting prospect full of unexpected surprises, positive and negative. I guess now's never a better time to reaffirm various goals and aims and expectations in life.

Semester's going to be awesome in all.

Metallic-stains has been passive-active for quite awhile now and I intend for this to continue, subjective to the amount of time versus the projects I have at hand; I admit I'm biting off a bit more than what I can chew but hey, what life without a few challenges huh?

I just don't get the rational of flying a kite with like 9999999 (exaggeration) other people around you.

The break has also made me think about certain social happenings which I would really like to explore at a later date. Society and human behavior never ceases to amaze me.

I've also been inspired during the break, largely from works of the media, and have been trying my best to expose to as many forms of artistic expression as possible.

I've also been thinking about life.

Certainly, this comes at a very profound discussion which I don't consider myself to be worthy of moderating thus I'll leave it to the big boys; I'll just concentrate on my two cents worth.

In all, more to come, and wow, tifm is at day 158. Pretty neat.

And oh, don't be afraid to vote on The Beatles' album art poll as seen above. Only 15 days left so get those votes in!

I'll see you guys around. Stay beautiful.

----------------
Now playing: Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
via FoxyTunes

No comments: