Friday, June 19, 2009

Today, I found myself.. (Day 40)

Today, I found myself at an interesting point of my life.

As promised, Day 40 is actual post day here on metallic-stains. Time really flies doesn’t it?

For the past 40 days, I’ve been updating this space with significances or highlights day to day. And hopefully, you guys out there enjoy and look forward to the next instalment of “Today, I found myself..” as much as I have, musing daily over what to write for the day’s post.

The past 40 days were really interesting and different for me but more importantly, the past 40 days were filled with significant memories.

In retrospect, I found out that life isn’t as uneventful as I had claimed. With “Today, I found myself..”, I realised the significance of everyday events, no matter how simple and upon re-reading my previous entries, I felt that connection towards that day’s significance and going “hey, I remember that..”

So its 40 down, 325 more to go till the end of this little experiment. And hopefully, 325 more days to a better and more significant life.

Be sure to give your comments and feedback, I’ll be listening and waiting for them!

2 comments:

HuSaYn a.K.a stERe0 said...

Wow, i think this is a good idea in sending the message to people about the importance of observing the little things in life and appreciating them. I like this. Continue! XD

Kenji said...

Much appreciated! And rest assured, "today, i found myself.." will continue for another 300 odd more days so plenty of time to check back!